Did Bow Wow Get What He Wanted?



Last week on MTV's "Catfish"  a female name Keyonna found out the boy she thought was rapper rapper Bow Wow turned out to be an impersonator. He was also a she and her name was Dee Pimpin.

In response to the show Bow Wow said he was flattered and honored that someone would want to impersonate him. He even invited the two "Catfish" stars on 106 & Park.

On October 17th Bow Weezy's request was granted. 
Dee Pimpin who admitted to impersonating Bow Wow for six months said she always looked up to the rapper/actor since she was a kid. She said people use to call her Bow Wow because she too began rapping at a young age.

"So, I kind of fell into your path and tried to walk your steps," Dee Pimpin said.

Bow Wow said he could relate to Dee pretending to be someone he is not because he always wanted to be like Allen Iverson.

"I wanted to be like Allen Iverson. When I was on the court I thought I was A.I.," Bow Wow said.

Dee's video to her single "Stunnaz" was also showed on the show.
@mstekeyla



0 Comments