T.I. Explains Why He Feels Disrespected By Fellow Rappers



Rapper T.I. released his eight studio album almost two weeks ago. Before the release of the album the rapper said it would be similar to his Trap Musik days. Speaking of Trap Musik, T.I. recently addressed why he feels disrespected by other emcees during an interview on Hot97.

T.I. said he is the creator, the initiator, the originator of Trap Musik and he's not given the credit he feels he deserves. He said before he introduced Trap Musik to the game there was crunk music.

"There was no such thing as Trap Musik. I created that. Yes, I did. I coined the term," T.I. said.

"Now after that, there was an entire new genre of music created, an open lane for each of you to do and live your lives on TV and be accepted by the masses," T.I. added.

The ATL rapper said he opened doors for many and he thinks they forgot. He continued to rant by saying he's strongly planted and talking in dry cement.

"I'm firmly planted, holmes. My foundation has been laid with a dozen years in this thing, partna," T.I said.

"You can't do what I do, man you can't do what I do," he added.

It sounds like T.I. is speaking to someone in particular! Do you think he is the creator of Trap Musik?
@mstekeyla

*MIDWEST MIXTAPE OF THE MONTH*
R.I.O - STILL PLANET

 

0 Comments