Will Jay-Z Team Up With Scarface On A New Track Again?

 
 
 
In the past rappers Scarface of the Geto Boys and Jay-Z collaborated on a few tracks on previous albums. Scarface was featured on Jay-Z's "The Dynasty" and both "BluePrint" albums. Jay-Z was featured on "Guess Who's Back" from "The Fix" album along with Scarface and Beanie Sigel.
 
Recently, it was reported by the front man of Geto Boys that he could be joining Jay on another song during an interview. Scarface told Fuse TV that he reached out to Jay via email in regards to being on his new song.
 
"He told me to send the record. I was not in a space where I could send the record from," Scarface explained.
 
Scarface also talked about releasing a new album.
 
"In all honesty, I want to drop an album. But I don't want it to get lost in the wash," he added.
 
The original gangsta rapper is also featured on Beyonce's new song "I Been On" remix with Willie D of Geto Boys.
@mstekeyla
 


0 Comments