Video: Jay-Z Responds To Critics In new track "Open Letter"








Rapper Jay-Z wasn't too pleased with politicians calling for an investigation went he and his wife went to Cuba. Jay and Bey were celebrating their fifth anniversary.

Recently, Jay released a track called "Open Letter" where he addresses the critics.

In "Open Letter" he raps, "Politicians never did s**t for me/except lie to me, distort history/ wanna give me jail time and a fine/Fine, but let me commit a real crime".

Swizz Beats who produced the track told Hot 97 that "Open Letter" was just one of the four tracks he and Jay recorded last Wednesday night.

Jay also addressed the rumor about him giving up ownership to the Brooklyn nets.

"I still own the building/I'm still keeping my seat/Y'all buy that bulls**t, you better keep y'all receipt," he rapped.

Jay and his wife Beyoncé are both supporters of President Barack Obama. Did Jay know that a president is also a politician?
@mstekeyla

0 Comments