Rocko Defends Future Against T-Pain

 
 
 
During a past interview singer T-Pain called rapper Future out on his improper use of Autotunes. In Future's defense rapper Rocko who was a fan of Pain, up until now, responded to Pain's comments.
 
"I feel like T-Pain was out of line. I don't know what was going on with T-Pain cause I was actually a fan of T-Pain until he said that about my brother," Rocko explained.
 
Rocko went on to say Pain already has his time in the game.
 
"He milked the game and killed the game. He made his money in the game. I'm pretty sure he still making good money," he added.
 
Rocko had plenty to say in Future's defense. He called Pain's comments a slap in the face and disrespectful adding that that's something that won't be tolerated.
 
Everyone is entitled to their opinion but one must also give credit when it's due. Pain got it from the late Roger so why can't Future do it?
@mstekeyla
 


0 Comments