E-40 Donates $10 Grand To Salvation of Army



Despite the deaths that occurred during these past holidays some hip hop artists took the time out to give to those who are less fortunate. 

According to hip hop news reports, rapper E-40 donated $10,000 to The Salvation of Army in California. E says the reason he wanted to make the donation was because of his childhood.

The rapper explained how when his parents got a divorce he and his mother would have to shop from the Salvation of Army. He said he had to come out to his soil and give back.

"I'm no better than anyone else. I'm just playing my part. I can't save the world, but I do what  can do to save my community," E-40 said.

The "Sprinkle Me" rapper isn't the only one who gave back this season. Rappers Snoop Dogg and YG spent $10,000 on homeless children in Los Angeles.

According to reports, YG announced in a video clip that he and Snoop bought gifts for over 50 children from homeless shelters.

"I got like 60 underprivileged kids from homeless shelters all over the Los Angeles County. I'm finna spend $150 on each kid at the mall right now," YG said in the video clip.

Also in the video one of the children spoke about how they had to write an essay about their struggles in life. So they didn't just give to the children they made them earn it!

Shout out to E-40, YG and Snoop on their good deeds!
@mstekeyla




0 Comments