MC Lyte Speaks Up For Iggy Azalea

Photo by Google Images


After all the dissing towards Iggy Azalea from other hip hop artists someone other than T.I. has finally stoop up for the Australian Hip-Hop princess.

According to Hello Beautiful, here's what the female emcee had to say about the Grand Hustle artist:


“What I think about her is that she is a fan of Hip Hop. I’ve heard her on a few interviews, and I know who she is in terms of having traveled abroad since I was 17, 18 years old. And there are people of all colors that love Hip Hop,” said Lyte. “When she says that she is a lover of this culture, I believe her. Everyone has something to contribute. You either like it or you don’t, but you can’t just say, ‘You can’t be here.’”

Here's the thing, if Eminem who is Caucasian and Nicki Minaj who is originally from the Islands is accepted in Hip Hop than so should Iggy!
Tamara M. Anderson
@mstekeyla




0 Comments