MIXTAPE REVIEW: Yung Stakks - In My Own Lane

Chine Music Artist Yung Stakks drops debut album “In My Own Lane.” This new project features well noted producers such as Zaytoven, Sonny Digital, Jazze Pha, Ear Drummers and KingzOf (his in-house producer). Yung Stakks debut album holds trap house platitudes with arrogant humor sets. “In My Own Lane” consists of unique style patterns, from the beat to the lyrics, that exemplifies a high-quality produced project.

The hit song “Ballin’” speaks about Yung Stakks’ daily determination in the rap game, no matter the controversies he faces and those that are against him. Ballin’ sets the tone for Yung Stakks stake in the game along with new single “SDGB ft. GHerbo”. His lead singles “Ignorant” & Stakk Money enable him to categorize himself as a stand alone artist representing Chicago in his own lane. In My Own Lane has many sought-after singles that is going to catch the attention of many new fans and tastemakers. Yung Stakks adds his personal touch & perspective in musical form, allowing listeners to take a walk in his shoes.

Check out his new album on Itunes, Google Play and Amazon. Check out Yung Stakks' "In My Own Lane" On iTunes Here:

 iTunes - In My Own Lane https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/in-my-own-lane/id1117607133

0 Comments