Did Jon Conner Sign With Aftermath?



During this year's BET Hip Hop Awards TDE sparked controversy with their verses. But while the majority was stuck on their words did anyone hear Jon Conner mention which label he is signed to?

According to Conner and hip hop news reports, the Michigan native announced he was signed to Dr. Dre's Aftermath record label during the cypher and in a recent interview.

During the interview he said he was excited about the respect Dr. Dre has for his artistry. He said Dre is a particular person who knows what he wants to hear.

"I made it through Dr. Dre's chopping block of potential. Just to know he sees something in me, or that he respects what I do, or has an appreciation for what I bring to hip-hop, is something I put on my mantle," Conner explained to MLive.

In his verse in the cypher he raps "I cleared out all y'all that got in the way/ And y'all knew that I was it, but now my doctor is Dre".

Congrats to Jon Conner on signing with Aftermath!
@mstekeyla





0 Comments