Did T.I. Call Out Trinidad James?



If you haven't heard by now you are about to hear it! rapper Trinidad James has made a few enemies over the past few months due to his criticism of New York rap.

During James performance at the Converse Rubber Tracks show in NYC he expressed his views on the rap in New York.

"I remember when New York ran this s**t, dog. And us in the South, us bammas, we was like what the f**k and we just did our own thing. But now we run y'all musically," James said in the middle of his set.

Last month rappers N.O.R.E. and Maino demaned and apology from James but recently the Hustle King T.I. had something to say.

T.I. did an interview with thisis50.com where he stated that James needs a little more experience in the hip hop game before he comments on it. He said the "All Gold Everything" rapper can only speak for himself not on behalf of him and Atlanta.

"Trinidad is authorized to speak on Trinidad. That's one. And this is not a derogatory statement toward Trinidad, but he can't speak for me. And since I am apart of Atlanta, I don't think it's adequate that he speak for the entire population of Atlanta," T.I. said.

T.I. wasn't the only one who had something to say about James comments. Bun B said hip hop started in New York and if you are an emcee you are trying to be like NY so it doesn't make sense to say NY trying to be like them. 

"We can't be critical, too critical of situations because we have to keep everything in it's proper perspective," Bun B said.

Well, it's obvious some people are not in agreeance with Trinidad but everyone is entitled to their opinions. There is a difference between fact and opinion!
@mstekeyla






0 Comments